All 6 art Reviews

Why pick up the trash when you can blow it up? Why pick up the trash when you can blow it up?

Cool ^^ It's traditional isn't it?

Dobby and The Mountain-Troll, Best Friends in Battle Dobby and The Mountain-Troll, Best Friends in Battle

Dobby!! My savior!!! Very well executed, cool colorscheme, simplistic but emotional!!! PS. oh and I love the story you wrote ^^ cheers!!!

MartsArt responds:

Thank you so much :D Thats awesome that you like it ;)

Something Precious Something Precious

I love the idea XD Great excecution too <3 I like the colorscheme with the warm reds and golds on Harry and the cool greys in the backround and on Gollum. I love how Harry is just like "what the hell?"
Good luck! You did great C:

HRonNG responds:

Thank you! Yes, Harry is quite puzzled with this new character... Hahah!
And since I can't respond to the review message I'll tell you here that I have seen LotR movies. :D I was a big fan when those movies came out, hehe. It's just the book which I can't seem to read...

Elven Rope Elven Rope

I really like the colors ^^ Adds to the happy and quirky feeling of the piece! A really cute and fun concept too! C: Well done!!!

Ps. I love Sam and Ron's conversation xD soo true

turntups responds:

Aaaaahhh, thank you so much!!! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ I love your piece for the competition too - it's really beautiful!!!

&amp;quot;One Ring&amp;quot;- march 2017 cotm "One Ring"- march 2017 cotm

Gorgeous *^* Holy smoke C: I loved the use of color and shading, really well done!

2B + Aya Brea 2B + Aya Brea

Great style and anatomy! I liked the brown/grey tones of the piece and also the character's design. Although, the clothing looks alittle stiff with no shading, so I would love to see that C: Also an element of contrast would make the peice more interesting, maybe some cool ice-blue tone on the necklace or whatever ;). Anyways, Well done ^^

SwordArtLagoon responds: